Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Peas & ricotta

It seems this blog is turning out more to be about food than anything else. I think it is just a coincidence that lately I have tried a lot of new recipes and that some of them turned out to be pretty nice.
This time I have tried to do this recipe instead, and the result was pretty good.
I think the recipe is not that complicated, not time taking.
I followed it quite close by cooking in a bit of onion the peas, then I have added in a bowl them with the ricotta and I mixed them. Once they had a decent consistency I added the parmigiano, some bread crumbles, three yolks and a bit of salt. I mixed everything up, made some balls out of it, drown them in the egg white, rolled them in some more crumble bread and fried them.
Tada! This was the result!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...