Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cozy autumn

One of the most beautiful things of the autumn is the darkness. At least, this is for me. Not so many Swedes like that and they even complained plenty about it! Well, here in the south of Sweden I don't notice such enormous difference with the darkness in Gallarate, but of course, there are less artificial lights here.

I like to pass around the houses of people and since there are not blinds that make the houses look dark from outside, one can spy a little bit inside and it is nice to see all the lights at the windows and so on.

And of course, one of the most coziest things ever is to light candles. So, I have big plans for candles this year (which I have meditated upon for several autumns, but now I have all the tools I need and I need just to start my plan...) and so I have started to light also outside in our "renewed" balcony.


I am definitely proud of the lantern purchase :-)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...