Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

New experiments in the garden

After the bad winter, some of my plants died, especially the ones that were in the "famous" sockerlåda. Nothing to do there, even though I could have spent some time trying to resurrect what was left over of the plants I had there, considering that they were mainly herbs.

So, I have now refreshed the "collection" planting something new and experimenting with some news.
We have now a plant of chilli (hopefully more spice than the ones planted last year), a physalis (I wonder how this will turn out), rosemary and sage coming from my parents vegetable garden.




The stones are an attempt to see if Romeo will let those poor herbs be in peace :-)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...